cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Facebook

I'm trying to connect my set top box to Facebook, but everytime I put in the code I'm given it says ''Invalid code entered''. Help!

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you've had some issues getting Facebook on your NOW TV box. Are you still having issues? If so as it is a 3rd party app you would need to contact Facebook direct to get this resolved.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why would I have to contact Facebook? This is an issue with the box not with them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User because NOW TV didn't build the app. You wouldn't expect Apple to fix an issue you were experiencing with the Facebook app for your iPhone. 

It's worth trying this suggestion from Roku although knowing Facebook the exact location for finding apps has probably changed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have setup the facebook app however out of the 500+ friends I have I can only see 5?? Any ideas why this is?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, are you still having this issue? Have you tried deleting the app and then re-installing.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried reintalling app and still the same.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry about that 😞

As @Anonymous User advised, please contact Facebook directly, they should be able to assist you further with this one.

Cheers,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi did you manage to solve this problem as this is happening to me and cannot get it sorted

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'm trying to connect my set top box to Facebook, but everytime I put in the code I'm given it says ''Invalid code entered''. Help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I delete the Facebook app