cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv not working

Hi I have recently purchased a ps4 for my son with a £15 nowtv voucher. I have the code and have signed up to nowtv but can't get nowtv to work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dj
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User do you have a NOW TV account? If you visit My Account you'll either get a list of devices and passes or the NOW TV homepage.

If it's a list click on Apply a Voucher next to the Entertainment Pass and you'll be promted for the code.

If it's the homepage visit http://www.nowtv.com/promo/activate and select the Entertainment pass, you'll be asked for the code after you've entered your details including your debit/credit card.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what's not working? Are you having issues getting shows to play? Are you using the browser or the app on the PS4?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Nowtv not working on ps4 console. Can't find where to input code on nowtv
website or ps4 console. Tried in the "redeem voucher" section on ps4 too
but no luck.

Dj

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Log in to your account via laptop and go under My Account. You should be able to see an option there to redeem your code 🙂

Follow these steps here.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User do you have a NOW TV account? If you visit My Account you'll either get a list of devices and passes or the NOW TV homepage.

If it's a list click on Apply a Voucher next to the Entertainment Pass and you'll be promted for the code.

If it's the homepage visit http://www.nowtv.com/promo/activate and select the Entertainment pass, you'll be asked for the code after you've entered your details including your debit/credit card.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, sorted now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

trying to use my now tv service - but keep being told error connection - please try in amoment - Whats going on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear it's due to an error on the PS4 app. Can you try a wired connection if you're not already and vice versa if you're on a wired connection.

Also try rebooting the console as well as the router. Please re-post if you continue to have issues.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team