cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

1 Episode > Close > Reopen

Hi, 

I frequequently have this problem with the NOWTV app on my PS4. 

It all works fine when i load it up and it'll let me watch one thing (no matter how long it is) and when it ends and I close it then menus then dont load up properly so I cant select the next episode. 

This mean that in order to watch more than one programme i have to close the application in order to select something different.

I'm ethernet connected, which isnt the problem as the spped is fine. I've uninstalled and reinstalled too. 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, very sorry you've not had the best experience with the PS4 app. We an imagine trying to binge on programs and not being able to watch more than 1 episode in a row. 

There's just no way I can watch one episode of Drunk History and be done with it 😉

Have you tried clearing the NOW TV game data, and or try a wireless connection. A wired connection can offer a better experience however depending upon the set up the wireless option can be better at times. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same thing is happening to me.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I've reset the modem. Changed my internet settings. Rebuilt the PS4 system. Deleted the game data. I've tried everything and still I can't watch more than one thing at a time!