NOW TV Box maintenance on 23 August Click here for more info
Contributor 3

Re: This app is a disgrace

I still can't believe how bad the app is, all the people that have issues with it which is probably 95% of people and it still hasn't been fixed! I think that we deserve a refund or compensation due to a terrible app, poor picture and broken audio on a LOT of TV shows and movies. We pay for a broken service and they nearly always make it out to be an issue on our end, the service needs a complete makeover
Occasional Poster

This is getting ridiculous. Four times I have tried to watch something in the last half an hour and every time it has crashed the ps3. I have already done the whole uninstall and clear data thing and it still isn't working. I think I'll be cancelling as had enough of having to switch the ps3 off and go though it checking for problems due to an unexpected shut down!
NOW TV Team

Hi @Vicky74

Thanks for getting in touch. Very sorry you're having issues with the PS3 app. Have you tried a wired connection? Do you have issues with other devices?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Contributor 2

Jesus Christ!! Ranj, Birgit, Ruth, are you guys just robots regurgitating the same crap, or are you just ######!! Fix your ###### app!! This is a joke!! We shouldn't have to be IT ###### experts tampering with our consoles just to watch movies, shows etc. Apologies for my language, but this is ridiculous, and I'm really ###### off at your responses. FIX YOUR GOD DAMNED STUPID APP!!
Contributor 1

[ Edited ]

Ikr! It's crazy, just been reading this thread coz I have the same issue, exiting the app causes my ps3 to reboot and then I get file system check. NO OTHER APPS DO THIS (IPLAYER, NETFLIX, AMAZON INSTANT, ALL ON THE SAME PS3), IT IS NOT MY INTERNET CONNECTION, IT DOES NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHETHER IT IS WIRED OR WIRELESS FOR THE APP CRASHING MY SYSTEM, DITTO WITH DELETING DATA OR REINSTALLING THE APP. Please reply with something useful, or at least admit your app is not fit for purpose. Could you imagine a PC program that blue screen of deathed your PC every time you closed it, and then the dev kept saying 'well, have your tried WiFi instead of Ethernet?' THE APP IS BROKEN! Some assurance that it is being fixed would be nice rather than these canned robotic useless replies.

NOW TV Team

Hi @tstyle25 and @David-

We're working on improvements on the app, however at this stage we're unable to offer a timescale.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

First Poster

Looks like you don't know what you're talking about GraphiteGB, what with NowTV having admitted to (but not fixing) these issues with the app. Ass.
Occasional Poster

It's nothing to do with WiFi,Ethernet etc and even after deleting and reinstalling it still crashes the ps3!!!why won't you people answering these questions get that into your heads and stop asking stupid questions and copy and lasting stupid,useless answers!!the app sucks you need to talk to the developers!!!
Occasional Poster

So funny how its took these robots replying to customers comments nearly a gear to admit the app is garbage and it is being worked on.my app sunk to new depths today.after purchasing skysports for a day both live matches I watched through my ps3 stopped halfway through and crashed the entire system.not only did it crash on those 2 occasions but also halfway through GOT tonight on sky Atlantic.absolute joke.don't respond to my point either if you haven't got a date for when it will FINALLY be sorted out!!
First Poster

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh ,I just wanna watch Idiot abroad and it just crashes EVERY damn time.2nd day now.Not to mention it can't even handle me switching to Netflix because Now TV is so rubbish.It really should be looked into.otherwise I'm just gonna cancel.whats the flipping point in me wasting my money on an app which is a pile of crap.SORT IT OUT