cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV stoped working since upgraqde 6.7.1. which was released yesterday

Hi

I am using a Roku stick and today the Now app just reboots when opened.  The app was updated with 6.7.1 which was released yesterday.

We had a similar issue over a year ago and it took weeks to sort out.

No web chat is available to speak to any support person.

So - my question is - how do I flag this to Now.

Why was this a new load not tested with a Roku stick - did they not learn that lesson last time?

Or is this a known issue which will be rectified.

Thank you

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

its a 3500EU.

Same issue as a year ago.

Took weeks to resolve.

Had to complain to CEO level.

CarlW
Advocate

The same has happened to me now tv will not load. I’ve checked for updates, reset restarted and it will still not work.

Does anyone know if I buy a newer version of the Roku stick will it work?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@CarlW @I’m terribly impatient and couldn’t wait for them to fix.. ( F1 was on ..) I purchased a ROKU 3820EU which now likes the new version of NOW. Clearly a few upgrades on the menus etc. Amazon Prime loaded okay too. 
Hope this helps a bit… 😊

CarlW
Advocate

@Anonymous User thanks for responding I think I will purchase a new one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do i report it to support please ? Cant find a live web chat 😪 

RMM71
Scholar 2

To contact Now you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'How to contact us'. On the next page do not  click on 'Get help quicker' as that is only the bot.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same has happened to us , we've just paid them and now we cant watch it 😒 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thought this issue had been sorted this morning, but Now is asking me to sign in on the tv with email and password but its not happening.  Anyone else having the same problem?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has now started to work again.  Twas like a miracle.

No advisory from support that they had done something when you consider that I had a support ticket open.

I just tried it and it worked.

You really wonder how some companies actually keep customers when they cannot even let you know when an issue is fixed!

Probably the quality of the staff involved.

It also appears that the software updates are not tested on all platforms - very poor once again.

I also noticed that the support link is well hidden - is that to stop people reporting issues?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh dear. Just tried now yesterday and it wanted me to login. That was because I changed my password.

Tried to input the user name and password and got the oops something went wrong message.

My login works on the web and app.

Inputed via the roku controller and it fails.

Inputed via the app and it only allows 15 entries of the user name.

App is up to date.

Put the app on another mobile and it is exactly the same.

To save me calling the numpties on the unhelpfull desk does anybody have any pointers or advise.

Have had no update with my initial complaint, which to be honest was to be expected.

My next option is to move to another supplier, but I expect their service will be similar as none of them appear to be professionally run!