Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco £50 voucher

When can I expect to receive it?

94 REPLIES 94
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I havn’t received anything either I’ve emailed 3 times to the customer service on the email I first received again like you it was on the Martin Lewis site but i’ve had no response from them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mine was from Compare the market, I got mine within 2 months of joining.
Others seem to be getting theirs eventually. Contact your local Trading
Standards department for advice at your county council.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got an email a few weeks after my broadband went live with a link to claim the voucher and had my gift card by email in October. I think I got the offer from Compare the market. Both emails came from Now TV although some people seem to have been told it was a secondary offer. Check back on your emails and look for an email with the claim gift card link on it. Worth checking your spam folder although mine came through on the main folder. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue. Raised two queries through the link on the email (3 months ago) telling me to expect a gift voucher but haven't had a response. Going to cancel with NowTV broadband if not sorted by next week as it was promoted as a deal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have now waited the 60 days.

Many calls to NOW TV who are at a loss on how to resolve it.

I informed the adviser that someone at NOW TV must need to confirm to the 3rd party that we have signed up with them so that they can issue the gift.

Unable to resolve but have closed my case as I have spent too much time trying to resolve.

The only reason that I have closed it is because the adviser was so pleasant, i would usually take this further, but I am now exhasperated with it.

Just out of interest, were any of you guys sky customers. Sky are affiliated with NOW TV and I wonder if that might be the reason, that we are not being recognised as a "new customer".

When I ring sky they can see that I am linked but can not access my records

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi all, I seem to be the only person who has actually received their gift
card. I was with Sky but cancelled and went to Now tv. It seems that many
people are in the same boat as you and actually I don't think you should
give up. My advice would be to send an email to Trading standards who I
think would be the best for you.
Sorry I couldn't help further,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also awaiting my gift card for Tesco. I swapped to Now TV the offer was taken out with Now direct and I had an email from them asking who I wanted the £50 voucher with and I selected Tesco. I took out broadband with them in August and had it installed on 18th September, suppose I am not quite 60 days from installation. 

I will check my emails again but have already had a good look. It’s nit fair because this voucher was one of the selling points to me moving to Now TV. 

Eleanor 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
My Now broadband went live early September and I got my voucher in mid
October so if you don't get your gift card in the next few days then I'd
chase it up. I'm wondering if they underestimated the number of people who
would take up the offer and are struggling to get the offers verified.
I think an email to customer services would be a good idea just to cover
yourself, ask them when you should receive your gift. Mine came by email
with a link to print off a paper voucher.
These are the emails I got so you can see what you're looking for
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I am in the same boat, I ordered in August and got connected in September (£50 Tesco voucher). Have had no follow up, have tried a couple of times from the site but no response.

Really at a loss here. It sounds like a scam.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve also had the same issue in not receiving my voucher code

Signed up an account for myself and one for my mam, on 20/8/2018, service went live 4/9/18. Different emails, addresses etc 

She has received hers already still haven’t got mine. Called now tv...useless! Sent through the help form numerous times...nothing back.

Sign people up on this offer and don’t deliver!

Very poor