cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaxSW11
Mentor

John Lewis Voucher

Hi,

I've recently purchased a Now TV Broadband package through ComparetheMarket.com.

The offer at the time included a £50 John Lewis voucher. 

I am unsure how to claim this voucher. 

Please can you advise?

Many thanks, 

Max

0 Thanks
46 Replies
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

Re: John Lewis Voucher

@MaxSW11 wrote:

Hi,

I've recently purchased a Now TV Broadband package through ComparetheMarket.com.

The offer at the time included a £50 John Lewis voucher. 

I am unsure how to claim this voucher. 

Please can you advise?

Many thanks, 

Max

Hi @MaxSW11 You would have to contact comparethemarket as this seems to be a third party offer 😕

0 Thanks
Highlighted
pugwash02
Mentor

No. This is not a third party offer. I was redirected to Now tv rewards to make my purchase....even had a confirmation email from Now tv. Through this email I was asked to click here to complete, but then hit a brick wall.

0 Thanks
MaxSW11
Mentor

Hi Tony, 

I don't think it is. I've received an email from Now Broadband telling me that i'll receive info regarding the offer within 60 days. I wanted to ensure that I will in fact be receiving the reward. I've contacted comparethemarket.com and they say that it's a NowTV/Broadband offer. 

Thanks, 

Max

Sharshar001
Advocate

I think if you read the small print you have to wait a certain amount of time before the voucher is released (to ensure you pay your subscription etc) 

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@MaxSW11 wrote:

Hi Tony, 

I don't think it is. I've received an email from Now Broadband telling me that i'll receive info regarding the offer within 60 days. I wanted to ensure that I will in fact be receiving the reward. I've contacted comparethemarket.com and they say that it's a NowTV/Broadband offer. 

Thanks, 

Max

Hi @MaxSW11 I am so sorry for the misinformation. I hadn't heard of this offer until i saw this post and stupidly, i assumed it was a third party. However it seems that this is infact an official offer. Uusually it would be upto 90 days to get these rewards. Much the same as BT and there Amazon vouchers form a few years back.

0 Thanks
KingWalton
Observer

Do we need to claim it or just wait for it?

stevenleek
Mentor

I have the same question. Any information on how to obtain this reward would be great. Needs some transparency!

0 Thanks
kvincent
Advocate

I’m in the same position. Broadband started 3rd September but not sure when the voucher will be received or how. 

0 Thanks
MaxSW11
Mentor

Hi Tony, thank you for the response and please accpet my apologies for replying so slowly. 

Just to confirm, this was an official NowTV/Broadband offer and I should be receiving notification of how to claim the reward within 90 days of the inception of my contract?

Many thanks,

Max