cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports offer likely?

As the title says, what's the prospect of an offer to coincide with the new football season, starting in 8 days from now?

I'm currently holding out on restarting my Sports sub in case I miss out on a dedicated 'season pass' for the football as has been done with the F1 season recently.

PS. what's up with these stupid labels you're now required to enter to get a question posted? The labels offered to me for this thread weren't really relevant to my query.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are doing an offer £179 for 10 months of sports 

would have liked a £20 per month offer so gonna just get a pass from Argos or currys 

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You know NOW TV ... in all the years I've been with them they've always been tighter than a duck's backside (and that's waterproof!) when it comes to leaking upcoming offers so I'll officially put you in charge of checking the offers page every hour on the hour. Consider it your civic duty. I would but I've still got 65 hours of community service to finish off. 

PS the labels should be useful for NOW TV staff identifying issues and for people to search for similar problems, altho there ought to be an offer label in this section - is there not?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

I shall take up the challenge and give it my utmost. I have the flask and packed lunch at the ready, the phone is off the hook, and all callers to the house shall be repelled. 

PS. no, there is no 'offer' label in this section, which is a surprise considering the section is titled OFFERS & Vouchers Smiley Wink

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

That's the spirit @Anonymous User ... carry on as you were! 😉

As for the label I'll mention that to @Simon-J as I'd have thought it would be quite useful!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had a conversation with a lovely women on live chat today,

She confirmed to me that a deal for sports would be arriving sometime next month, she wouldn't give me a date but she said one was definitely coming soon.

I told her I will hold out buying a pass until then, can't see why she would lie about the offer considering I wanted a pass today for the F1 race. So lets hope it's another £20 for 3/4 months offer again which I sadly missed out on!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm hoping for a 'season pass' as was done with the F1. 

The 'proper' football season starts in earnest this coming Friday with the start of the EFL and I would hope for some news before then. Of course it's just as likely that they'll hold out until the start of the EPL season seeing as how so many people think football begins and ends with the Premier League Smiley LOL

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm hoping for this too,I deliberately missed out on the last deal as i only really watch the football so wanted something a bit nearer the start of the season to get the best value.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good point, Premier league is 10 days away so hopefully we do get an offer, otherwise i will be buying a pass from Amazon Argos or Curries

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are doing an offer £179 for 10 months of sports 

would have liked a £20 per month offer so gonna just get a pass from Argos or currys 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great spot, works out at £17.90 per month and it covers the entire football season. I'll get on that one later Smiley Happy