cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Offers in March 2022

My current contract is almost due to expire. On the 24th of March will be the last payment at the reduced price of £25 per month for the whole sport pass. I have just seen that NowTV is offering a sport pass for £20 per month for 9 months on their main website page.

What advice can you offer me? Should I cancel now and apply for the new deal?

Kind Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to the NOW website the 9 months at £20 per month Sports offer finishes at 23.59 on the 27th of March.

So you should be able to add the deal offer to your account on either the 24th / 25th of March after your last payment because you will be within the 30 day or less rule with regards to taken up a new offer.

If there is any problems, then jump over to live chat (maybe take a screen shot of the offer with the deadline date of 23.59 on the 27/3/2022).

By following this method you should get the £25 per month deal until the 24th of April and your new £20 per month offer should automatically kick in from the 24th of April for 9 months (unless cancelled).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to the NOW website the 9 months at £20 per month Sports offer finishes at 23.59 on the 27th of March.

So you should be able to add the deal offer to your account on either the 24th / 25th of March after your last payment because you will be within the 30 day or less rule with regards to taken up a new offer.

If there is any problems, then jump over to live chat (maybe take a screen shot of the offer with the deadline date of 23.59 on the 27/3/2022).

By following this method you should get the £25 per month deal until the 24th of April and your new £20 per month offer should automatically kick in from the 24th of April for 9 months (unless cancelled).