cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Yeh. My point was it wont be available before the 23rd August. Hopefully we will hear something soon after that.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Ok good news you guys. I went onto the live chat for now tv, haggled and they gave me a voucher to buy it for £16.99 a month!!

Here is your voucher code : SPMAGGNTUPA9BR active till 01/01/2022 00:00 for Sky Sports Month Pass 12 months offer.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Here is your voucher code : SPMAGGNTUPA9BR active till 01/01/2022 00:00 for Sky Sports Month Pass 12 months offer £16.99 a month!!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Here is your voucher code : SPMAGGNTUPA9BR active till 01/01/2022 00:00 for Sky Sports Month Pass 12 months offer.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Same. Was yours £200 kid for the season. I got that plus santander had a customer offer with £20 or £25 cashback so I got it really for £175. I'll only get it if the same deal is on. Won't pay the what's the original price £330 quid or so? Not at that price. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Good on you if you got that deal. I just went to live chat with that info and got fobbed off. They offered me a week for a tenner. Absolute joke. Kept saying offers were system generated. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Spoiler
Sports 
I know same I just spoke to the live chat and they said there’s no indication for the season pass to happen yet which is fair enough or there’s no offers For sky sports altogether at the moment. No offers for any sports passes 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

They didnt deny that others had been offered that deal. Just said that they couldnt offer it to me as its 'system generated'. Personally I think its poor customer service as ive had a season ticket for last 3 years but then maybe they know that and expect me to purchase another at full price

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I can't even get to 'live chat'. Does anybody know a way through. All I get are options - no direct questions allowed.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

Even if you get to live chat, they won’t know if a season pass is on its way.  Only marketing will know that and you won’t chat to them.

I suspect Now TV may offer a season pass as it will give them a much needed cash injection, but given what happened last season will all the fallout from the F1 refunds and the additional months for football season tickets they may decide a £25/month offer is a better option.

0 Thanks