cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shane3
Scholar

Re: Black Friday 2020 Prediction

You ask what more do people want?

It was 12mths for £99, how about 12mths for £109...

0 Thanks
Saint1976
Elite 2

@Shane3 as I've already pointed out in the thread, you offer you've received is unique to you and shouldn't be confused with previous Black Friday offers.

On Facebook and Twitter people are asking about the £99 offer and CS agents are simply telling people to check the website on Friday for any offers. So, that offer may be repeated.

Secondly, the offer you've personally received has been sent with you having to do nothing! This is what I see (and have done for 5 years)

Screenshot_20201124-131158.jpg

If I want to save money, I have the hassle of having to constantly monitor my passes and I have to go on live chat and ask for discounts. Sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't. I never get retention deals, never get email offers and never get members offers.

You have done nothing and been offered half price! If that's not good enough for you, take a screen shot, message it to me and I'll have it because it will save me a lot of hassle over the next 6 months!

Mözil
Mentor

I'm on the black Friday 2019 deal. Both entertainment & movies for £99. There's no way I'm paying £22 a month for both. Is it worth messaging customer team for offers? 

0 Thanks
Shane3
Scholar

I doubt it... I agree, way overpriced. I left sky 4 years ago due to their extortionate prices... won’t renew with NowTV either unless there is a reasonable offer.
SweetBlitz
Expert 2

Both entertainment & movies for £99. There's no way I'm paying £22 a month for both. Is it worth messaging customer team for offers? 

Yes, they gave me 4 months of entertainment for £3.49/month recently.

You could cancel the pass and see if you get a retention offer.  Also after passes expire check offers link https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-offers.  And check your email.

Of course, an offer may appear on Friday.

0 Thanks
SweetBlitz
Expert 2

I never get retention deals, never get email offers and never get members offers.

@Saint1976 Have you cancelled passes? Have you unticked the marketing box?  

I get a couple of email offers most months.  Still on the free cinema pass (email) and boost £6 for 3 months (account offer) along with the £3.49/month entertainment (chat).  Never paid full price.

0 Thanks
SweetBlitz
Expert 2

£66 for 6 months of entertainment and movies is half price! What more do people want?

Free!   To be fair to Now TV there are frequently offers, so why wouldn’t they have some this week.  

my prediction

Half Price movies for 6 months

Half Price entertainment for 6 months

Sports for £25/month for 6 months

Boost for £10 for 6 months

Kids half price for 6 months

Hayu - who cares? 😂

0 Thanks
Mözil
Mentor

Okay if I will try that. Right now I have no offers or promotions when my passes run out in 4 days. 

0 Thanks
Saint1976
Elite 2

@SweetBlitz yes I cancel passes and I'm subscribed to emails. I've been over this several times.

I'm not discussing what I pay but I do fine out of contacting live chat and asking. I just believe that I shouldn't have to do that when others are given offers willy nilly by email or through the members offers.

0 Thanks
GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

In 6 years I have recieved 1 offer by email. That was for 3 months Sky sports for £25 a month. Rather ironic as I had already signed up to the 9 months for £20 a month deal a month before.

Never had a retention offer either.

They maybe more on demand content, sadly 95% of it is reality crap that isn't worth the HD space it takes up on a server. Content next year for both entertainment and movies is going to be damn limited. will have to go from A New Premiere Everyday" to "A New Premiere Every Month".

0 Thanks