cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madd1ck
First Poster

Re: £99 for 12 months Entertainment and Movies is back

No its not, ive just spoke to them and they said they only sent out emails to some customers for the black friday deal,which i told them was totally unfair on everyone else, but they did give me movies at £4.99 a month and entertainment at 3.49 a month both for 4 months.

Not the 12 months i was hoping to get but better then a poke in the eye with a stick..

Hope this helps.

Irene2
Occasional Poster

Iwant to renew my yearly £99 movie and entertainment pass?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
AlastairMajury
Contributor 1

madd1ck's deal is probably the best we can get at the moment. 

"No its not, ive just spoke to them and they said they only sent out emails to some customers for the black friday deal,which i told them was totally unfair on everyone else, but they did give me movies at £4.99 a month and entertainment at 3.49 a month both for 4 months.

Not the 12 months i was hoping to get but better then a poke in the eye with a stick.."

ChiefSpaceGobln
Contributor 1

Was hoping for another 12 month Cinema & Entertainment pass for £99 over the Christmas/New Year period (as per the 2017 offer we took up) but it has not been offered again after Black Friday 2018. We've cancelled the Cinema pass as outside of the £99/12 month offer, we wouldn't get sufficient usage out of the £9.99 monthly renewal to warrant the cost.

The £7.99 monthly renewal via newt.com/credit card works out more expensive over 12 months than buying supermarket vouchers £10/2 month or £15/3 month vouchers. I've gone through the cancellation process twice and tried to accept the £5.49 per month retention offer but keep getting the "This is embarrassing.." error when clicking Get Offer. As such we've cancelled the Entertainment pass and will purchase the Entertainment pass from a supermarket tomorrow.

Will see if anything comes up offer wise over the next month or so.

0 Thanks
Irene2
Occasional Poster

Can someone please help to tell me how I renew €99 year pass

0 Thanks
Keefers
Occasional Poster

Having had an account with Now TV for many years, I'm extremely disappointed to see, or rather not see, that this year they are not doing the fantastic deal they did at the end of 2017 in offering 12 mths Entertainment and Cinema for I believe something like a £100. This I went for instantly and have enjoyed the past twelve months immensely.

I note with sadness that there are many deals for New Accounts/Customers but absolutely nothing at all for loyal long term accounts.

Unless I've missed something to the contrary I will now be reviewing my account and loyalty accordingly. 

stereohaven
Contributor 4

Same here really, my Sky Cinema pass has now expired and my Entertainment pass finishes on the 17th January. 

I'm not going to buy again without an offer and without these passes, I won't feel tempted to add to them with a Sports pass like I did before.

Completely understand that NOW TV don't need to have offers like this, but likewise, I ain't giving you a penny without one because the service isn't worth the standard cost IMHO. 

Guess we will have to wait and see what happens. 

0 Thanks
AlastairMajury
Contributor 1

Not as good as a one off annual payment, but if you contact the online chat you should be able to get Movies & Entertainment for £4.99 + £3.49 per month, for 4 months. If this is repeatable every 4 months then it would work out to be roughly £101.76 per year.

Some people contacting Customer Support have managed to get:

Movies at £4.99 a month and entertainment at 3.49 a month both for 4 months.

I also managed to get that offer after using the online chat option. 

I can help you with retention offer for 4 months of Entertainment and Sky Cinema Month Pass at £3.49 and £4.99 per month for 4 months, is that fine with you?

0 Thanks