cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: 3 months of Sky Cinema FREE. NOT!

@SweetBlitz Happened to me too. I have a screenshot but it says "You do not have permission to upload images" is this the same for everyone or just because I'm new to the community?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

@BackToAvalon  you should be able to upload images. I did on earlier posts.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

@SweetBlitz unfortunately it still won't let me upload. I don't know if I have to wait a while for the ability to upload images 🤔 It just says "You do not have permission to upload images." which is quite strange

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I have received a reply to my email, "I can assure you that we do not have promotional free offers. " - so I am apparently imagining the offer I received, or am a liar, as are many others 😡.

You can find others affected by this issue on HUKD:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sky-cinema-pass-or-sky-entertainment-pass-free-3-months-account-spe...

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

@Anon99  So looks like I am not the liar after all.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

@SweetBlitz That is why I posted link to the hukd thread, as it included screenshots and others who have also been told it does not exist 😇

Contact their CS (fill in the form) and if they reply saying they don't have promotion free offers, reply with the screenshots and ask them to escalate it as a complaint as the evidence clearly shows the offer that they say doesn't exist. I have now had the offer honoured 🙂.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

@Anon99 I also got the 3 months free, see previous page, but wanted a screen shot to vindicate it.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

A similar thing happened to me. I cancelled sky cinema and got an email saying I could get 3 months for £11.99. Didn’t happen! I paid £11.99 only for the next months payment to also say £11.99. Can’t talk on the chat as it’s down. 

why send these emails out if you aren’t going to stick to them

0 Thanks