cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

expired pass

hello im just after some information on a pass that has expired. i bought a box with voucher last year and besacuse i had a box i gave the box to a family member but keptthe voucher. as i had about 3-4 months left on the pass i was using i saved the voucher till i needed it. so after scratching it off today and it not accepting the code i went on live chat, to be told my pass had expired on the 27 jan, just over 2 weeks ago, i agent said there is nothing they can do ? surley it should be honoured? its a 6 month entertainment pass and i had no idea it was due to run out ? what can i do anyone or is it just fit for the bin now.

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Passes are stated on the packaging as valid for 12 months from purchase. If you bought less than 12 months ago and still have the receipt I would try live chat again, explain its less than 12 months old and see what they can do. If it's over 12 months then you're probably out of luck but you could always try sending a message instead and see if they offer you anything.

You can send the NOW TV Team a message or get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello thanks for the reply, it was bought in november so well within 12 months but the problem is no recipt as i never keep them, and no box packaging as it was thrown out after set up, looks like its a bin job for the pass lol 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What  I would do is use the send a message option, provide both the voucher code number and also the serial number of the NOW TV box (hopefully you can get that) and explain what's happened, they should be able to help you from that.