cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Poor home internet

I have dreadful home internet, simply because of where I live. It is about 1mbps. Is it possible to download a programme on my smart tv so that I can watch it in HD?

Official Complain

I received the Now TV broken on the day of the activation 12th May. I rang the company several time since then, today 20th of May I am still waiting for the delivery of the new Box. I cannot trust the NoW TV company. I already regret to have joined t...

Alien: Covenant

So.... Who is going to see the new Alien movie??  I'll hopefully go see it soon.

1080p

Please please please add native 1080p support to now tv.  It looks fugly when I first upscale the 720 to 1080 then upscale again to 4K. I know you are probably scared that you will loose business on your man sky platform cash cow but comeon with so m...

Resolved! DVD's Movies

Any plans to buy movies on now tv and also get a dvd in post like sky and also have a digital movie on the now tv app on BT TV.

Resolved! Count down to Game of Thrones

Saw this on Facebook:http://yourcountdown.to/Game-Of-Thrones I thought a couple of people might be interested lol.

4268 by Legend 5
  • 5 replies
  • 4 thanks

Pass trouble

Hi,I purchased the nowtv and pass deal from my local town centre and the pass is not being accepted.If any one can offer help it would be much appreciated.Yours sincerelyKevin

Promotional Emails

Is there any way of editing preferences for these? Since purchasing a week sports pass to watch some tennis I now keep getting emails about football matches that are on. I'm not remotely interested in paying to watch a football match.