cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

NOW TV to launch most advanced box yet

NOW TV to launch most advanced box yet  "Online TV streaming service, NOW TV, is to launch its most advanced TV box later this year. The brand new NOW TV Smart Box will bring together NOW TV’s wide range of pay TV content and over 60 live free-to-ai...

No tv box or stick!?

I ordered the full package fibre broadband, phone and tv and didn't get a box or stick with it?.. dont understand why?.. any other company provides it why should I need to buy the equipment to watch tv I'm paying for but can't see!? 

No devices on my now tv

I have made the mistake of adding to many devices on my account and now that i have taken them all off as suggest but now when it wont let me watch anything on my movie amd entertainment passes 

Devises

I have made the mistake of adding to many devices on my account and now that i have taken them all off as suggest and it wont let me watch anything on my movie amd entertainment passes when its telling me to add a device and watch now but it wont let...

Old box, new account

Hello, I had a box sent to me that my partner signed up for, turns out he owed a debt to Sky and was told that he wouldn't be able to set up the box we recieved. I've just made an account in my name, the problem is my new activation date is 7th May. ...

Resolved! What do the options under the three vertical dots mean?

On the top right of every posting is a set of three vertical dots that opens with seven options (below Edit Message, if that is there) when you click or tap it. What do the first four of those mean and/or how do they work? I can’t figure them out. An...

RoyB by Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 4 thanks

Catfish Season 8

Can you please tell me when nowtv uk are going to be airing season 8 of catfish please..?

Promo codes

I have put 2 promo codes in Entertainment and sport and the sport has gone off what can I do?