cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

The Walking Dead, among Others

Look,been using subscribe services for years! I'm the last of the moaners,but I am totally. discruntled. You (NowTv) say we can watch all boxsets, and it's one of the best place to do it!As a great fan of (The Walking Dead; you only offer anything th...

Resolved! Billing

I would like to know my billing for broadband 2c barrington road e12 6jh

Now tv

Hi cant log in on my ps4 saying not recognizing my email or password help.

Resolved! Box Sets and Blockbusters for just £99

Can anyone help recover email today for Box Sets and Blockbusters for just £99, but every time I go to my account I'm unable to get the offer it is so frustrating. Can't contact anyone just get robotic answers Help

Now tv ps4

Hi. I noticed s1 ep6, s2 ep1, s2 ep2 and s2 ep 3 of the walking dead are missing. Just pointing it out in case this is a technical issue. Quite frustrating and confusing at first skipping so many episodes. 

Cancellations

I recently started a free 7 day movie trial and I tried to cancel it on the last day but I did not let me. Plz help!

Now tv box

I’ve plugged my tv box in I haven’t used it for a year and it says update software but I can’t get past the connection page , then when I googled how to fix the problem it tells me I have to put in a number that comes on the screen but none does come...

Accidentally pressed back

Ok so I've just purchased a new now tv stick, set everything up, had the code through the tv for a free months pass to everything, but had to set it up through my mobile ect. Once I tried to activate the voucher I accident pressed back and now cant r...