cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Email

My mum forgot her password we clicked on forgot password to send email to get new password but email dont work done it few time so how do we change password now?? 

BT confirms new Now TV launch timescale

Found this on the web this morning, looks like there is another "confirmed" date for Now TV to launch on BT TV.  Link below.  https://www.rxtvlog.com/2020/01/bt-confirms-new-now-tv-launch-timescale.html BT TV viewers have now been promised a new time...

Sky store order

Hi I ordered the new Rambo along with the dvd three weeks ago and still haven’t received the dvd how do I chase this up ? 

Payment

I signed up to the 7 day trial on the now tv movies and cancelled it an hour later and now had a payment of 11.99 taken from my bank. 

Slow internet

I'm new to Nowtv broadband been on it now 2 days at it is rubbish!Its is irritatingly slow sometimes it just doesn't download or just completely stops think I might make use of my 14 day cooling off period and go back to BT yes it was more expensive ...

Internet

Broadband connection is bad, yet line check says all is good, if it's all good then why is the Internet light flashing red? Can't get anywhere with live chat & phoned broadband customer services and told we can upgrade you, but you'll need to pay for...

UK to IE

Hi there, I've just moved from the UK to Ireland and would like to close my account so I can set up an Irish one. Any help is much appreciated!

tv lisence

hi I was wondering about my tv lisence I know I need a tv lisence to watch any live tv and anything on BBC iPlayer so I was wondering if my daughter watches the cbbc stuff thats in the now tv kids section not the BBC iPlayer app and does not watch it...

Resolved! phone call

just had a phone call saying my broadband will be going off in the next 4 hrs asks you to press 1 to order a new router i did not press anything as it did not say now tv just said this is your broad band provider did not seem right so just put phone ...

Cancelling a pass

Why can I not see the option to cancel a 24 hour day pass I brought that I haven't activated yet?