cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Being charged after cancellation

i cancelled my broadband in dec as it went up from £18 to £25. I wasnt happy about this but it was my fault for not noticing it goes up that much. Anyway Jan bill came out annoyingly but that was by the by. I contacted them to make sure it was cancel...

Log on to my Now TV

I have tried to watch films on my Now TV via the App on my TV and the fire sticks I have but they are now asking for my passwords and they were stored. I had this box in 2007 and I've married since with a change of name. Ive tried password reset and ...

Promotion help

Hi when i ordered now tv fast fibre and free phon it was supposed to come with 12 months movie pass for £5.99 but i cannot find the option for it can anyone help? 

Cant return now tv

I have revived a faulty now tv stick that isn’t working , I have tried all the troubleshooting and it’s not working ! I have 30days to let now tv know it’s faulty and return it but due to COVID 19 they have shut all their chat sites and I don’t have ...

NOW TV Charging without signing up to any package

SpoilerThis has what is has come too .For over 6 weeks  I have been emailing Now TV asking why I am getting charged month after month for packages that are not on my account and that I have never signed up for.I have emailed NOW tv around 22 times no...