cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Voucher not accepted

I have voucher from Confused.Com when I try to enter code for the past few days all I get is a message saying:we’re having with vouchers right now.Please wait a moment and try again. I’ve tried countless time over past few days but no luck   Any advi...

Payment not taken

The payment due on 21 July has not been taken yet. I did realise my card had expired and have updated the new details.

Brilliant broadband my ######

I pay £18 for nothing basically, constant cutting off I’ll be in the middle of a movie on Netflix and it will just buffer, can’t even use my phone with the WiFi as everything is so slow! I’ve contacted them 3 times and just told me to ‘restart my box...

Re: Subtitles

The trial has now ended are there any updates on when more subtitled shows are coming to NowTV as I just searched for ages and couldn't find ANYTHING that has any!

Overdue bill

i have an over due bill of 86 pounds but i am struggling to pay it off as covid has affected my finances lately i have a wife that i am a full time carer for  that is disabled and has mental helath problems and i cannot afford to pay 86 pounds right ...

4k box pass not working

Just bought a 4k box today 30/07/2020 it had a month pass I've tryed to get it working and it will only offer me a week trial no happy cos I've always been with now tv just unhappy that I can't get anyone to help 

Packages

hi i want to know how to get movies entertainment and kids as a whole package? Can anybody help me? 

Took payment after I activated 2 passes

Hello.. can somebody please help me.. I activated 2 passes on the 14th & then on the 20th now tv have taken the money out of my bank as well.. how do I go about get this refunded?? kind regardsjoanne9