cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The "recently watched" list appears to have disappeared. Is this intentional?

I used to use the recently watched list as a quick way to get to the last episode I had watched in a series. Now this has disappeared you have to scroll through all the episodes in a series. Would it be possible to add a "last watched" option when clicking on a series in the watch list or maybe have it go straight to the next episode when you select the series like amazon prime does?

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried putting more programs in continue watching and managed to get it to hold 12 but no more than that as it just wipes the program that's in position 12.

Still very buggy and poor.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its doing my head in as as me and my daughter and watching the same box set but she's out some nights so I'm now ahead of her with episodes so it means going in to the menu searching for the programme to get back onto the episode you want to watch rather then the old way when the list of seasons and episodes where all listed for selection.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User then use the Watchlist feature and store your favourite shows as a shortcut.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

that's a good idea thanks. Still wish they had not taken the recently watched feature off though x