Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Rowntrees Sky Store Promotion

Got them at £1 each in Morrisons. 😉

IMG_20170905_133140.jpg

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
8 REPLIES 8
Legend 5
Legend 5

Try getting a decent film though for £5.99 @Casey1993
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 Some aren't too bad. 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

I hope you like Rountrees Fruit Pastilles (blackcurrant are my favourite flavour) Smiley Happy

Note sure if could go through 4 packets of them though Smiley Very Happy

BTW - What's the expiry date to claim your Sky Store voucher ?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps It says enter the 4 codes at nestle- promotions.co.uk/movies before 30/09/2018. Plenty of time 😉

Good job I have a brother that likes them as well then 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I thought the only thing you could really do with a Rowntree's Fruit Pastille is chew?

You can use the £5.99 towards part payment for a new release so it's not a bad promo, especially as you get the DVD copy to palm off on someone for their birthday or Christmas making you look more generous than you really are ...not that I would do that!

Legend 5
Legend 5

It's not just fruit pastilles.  4 packs of smarties jumped into my trolley yesterday because they had the same offer on them.  Noticed it on other sweets too.  I still have £3 credit on my Sky Store thanks to British Gas Rewards.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Here's the full list of participating Nestle products for the Sky Store Promo Offer if anybody is interested Smiley Very Happy

https://www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/movies/Public/Products.aspx 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

If anybody who's interested, it looks like the Nestle Sky Store Movie Promotion is back and runs until the 10/9/2019.

https://www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/movies/2018/Public/Products.aspx