cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pre loaded stick expiry

I’ve bought 3 NowTv sticks with pre-loaded kids passes (5 months) as it worked out being better value. I’ve just opened & registered one but wanted to know if they expire as wanted to use the other two in 5 & 10 months time.  If they do expire, how do you check expiry date?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Normally you have 12 months from the date of the Stick purchase to redeem the vouchers off them.

There is a little leeway with the above date, where you should be fine if you are going to continue redeeming the vouchers straight after each other on month 4 /5 and month 8 or 10.

Should you encounter any problems, then contact live chat (keep your receipt safe for 12 months during the guarantee period).

Here's a link to live chat if you need to contact them in the future.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing you have only setup and activated one Stick so far ?

If this is the case you can setup and activate the two other Sticks if you wish, where the electronic vouchers off the second two Sticks will be automatically saved on your account under "Vouchers Waiting for You" with a link under My Passes on your online account.

Once the two 5 months vouchers are stacked on your account, if a can remember rightly you can right click on the saved voucher (should be greyed out and unable to use until you have less than 30 days remaining on your current voucher) where if you copy and paste the url there will be a NowTV voucher code on the end of the url starting with NOW**********, where you can ask live chat when the code expires.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

My experience is they last more than 12 months.

Also, you can apply all of the passes in one go.  They all go into the saved voucher area and then get an expiry date in 2099. https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/passes/my-vouchers

Warning though.  Take a screenshot and copy the links as they sometimes disappear for no good reason.