cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New box/New account

Hi, I wonder if anyone can advise. Now are offering a good package of a new box and passes to new customers. If my husband buys it and sets up a new account can we cancel our existing account which is in my name and add our existing box to it?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Looking at the prices being offered at the moment it's a pretty decent deal.

Yes, you should have no problem using your existing nowtv box on a new account (just make sure you sign into the existing box with your new account details).

I normally pick up the nowtv boxes with the bundled voucher included from places like Argos, Currys when there are deals around  during the Black Friday and January Sales etc. 

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User go on to chat and ask them what they can offer you to stay. Try to beat £5 a month.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great thanks, I didnt think I would get anywhere with them as when i went to cancel my existing pass they only knocked about £1 off.

Hmmmm, now to work out how to go on chat 🙂

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User vouchers can be added to your existing account. Given your comments, I would do that as I don't want you to run into issues.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks 4268 thats what i think i will do