cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to speak to your complaints department

I have tried using the contact us section of your website but it asks me to log into my account which I can’t otherwise I wouldn’t have this problem. I have resent my password 3 times then it throws me out of the account and asks me to log in. When I do it says my password is wrong again. I cancelled my now tv subscription months ago. I only have one account and nobody knows the details yet today you have taken £9.99 out of my account without my permission or my knowledge. I request a copy of all the information you hold on my to be sent to me in writing and the money to be refunded. I will then ask you to permanently remove all records and information you hold for me as this has already happened once before. Please call me on 07990324340 or e-mail [email removed]. 

I expect a response within 3 days before I will contact the ombudsman. If I do not receive a satisfactory resolution within the 8 week time frame I will also be contacting the ombudsman. 

I would much prefer to speak to an actual person as your website is useless and won’t let me even contact you other then on a public forum once again sharing my personal information in the hopes you will sort it out!

Jess 

0 REPLIES 0