cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elderly
Advocate

Hospitalised Father

Trying to contact NOW with no number published. My father is very ill and cannot deal with his account alone.

I need tto speak to a team member to understand what service is suitable before cancelled.

Also every part of the app is embarrassingly bad, cant even stay on pages on a samsung mobile.

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Elderly 

Account for what TV streaming or broadband?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Elderly
Advocate

Just Now TV

RoyB
Legend

@Elderly 

You can cancel the memberships for him yourself then, if you know his account logon and password.

But what is it that you want to ask before doing this? Chances are if it’s not comoletely account-specific, we would know (even though we are only customers, like him) and can guide you here.

Also, I’ve just tried Now on my Samsung A53; and even though that reminds me why I don’t use Now, TV or the Community, on a device that small, it’s not because the pages dance about; they don’t here.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.