Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Game of Thrones renewed for Season 7!

image.jpeg

...in the least surprising news of the year, Game of thrones has been officially renewed for a seventh season ... I might not be shocked, but I am delighted!

Of slightly more intrigue is the rumour that the next couple of seasons may be shorter as writers start planning a way of a) working out what the endgame will be and b) planning out how to get there.

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am i only person who doesn't watch this in the uk lol watched first few of season one and was bored to death so didnt watch anymore.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I'm sure you're not the only one! @caseyb1993 thought the same with the first half of season 1, but by the end of the season she was a fan. With season 1 available on NOW TV for a while you could always try watching a few more to see if you get hooked ....

.... there, that's my GoT recruitment drive work done for the day 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All seasons are available on full sky boxsets i may find some time and watch a few more if you say it gets better while they available.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, 

@Andy is right, I absolutely hated it to begin with as it has a slow build up in my opinion. It took until the end of season 1 for me to actually like it, in fact it took me forever to get through season 1 as it was such a bore.

(GoT fanatics, don't hate me!) 

After the finale I thought, 'okay this isn't so bad, let's see season 2'. Then I was hooked!  I even bought a Daenerys figure 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
BicBasher
Elite

Before I got Now TV, I borrowed seasons 1-3 on DVD from the library, then binged watched Season 4 on NOW TV and watched Season 5 on Sky Atlantic.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 talking about figures, how adorable would a Joff Pop Vinyl look on top of your NOW TV box! 😉

image.jpeg

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 talking about figures, how adorable would a Joff Pop Vinyl look on top of your NOW TV box! 😉

Hi @Andy @BicBasher @caseyb1993 @Anonymous User

I've just changed my avatar in preparation to game of thrones returning tonight Smiley Very Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy that is just adorable! 😄

@commanda6 I take it GoT comes before star wars? 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @caseyb1993

@Andy is probably going to order my execution nowSmiley Sad

For me Star Wars comes first before game of thrones and I'm going to change my avatar back to Yoda after game of thrones has finished

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.