cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Duplicate

Hi all I’m having trouble with some now tv shows such as the show misfits 

Garage on discovery, unfortunately I can’t add a photo due to it not letting me but for example it will say

season 1

season 1

season 2

season 2

season 2

with some of the episodes scrabbled such as

it will say

episode 15 S1 Fair game for a fairlane

episode 15 S1 The race to finish....

its completely confusing and annoying as there must be some episodes missing as some episodes don’t follow on from the last it’s gotten so bad I can’t understand what’s going on and where some of the original people are as one min they are a partner the next they are no where with new people.

I was was really enjoying this but now it’s unwatchable as the whole story of watching them develop as a business has been ruined.

What at can I do to amend this mistake/ glitch in the matrix?

cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The first Season 1 entry is Ep 9 from Season 1.

The second Season 1 entry is episodes 1-26, but missing that episode 9 above, so you watch that between 8 and 10 when working through this list.

For 15 and 16, which appear to be duplicated, ignore the Fairlane episode versions, which belong to Season 2, and which you will watch there.

The first Season 2 is 1-14 with 5 duplicated. No need to watch ep 5 twice.

The second Season 2 is 15 and 16,  the Fairlane episodes wrongly duplicated in ‘Season 1’ as above. Watch them at this point.

The third Season 2 is a duplicate of Ep 6 from the first Season 2 entry. No need to (re) watch it at all.

There are not 5 Seasons with 46 entries, but two Seasons with 42 separate entries, and 4 duplicates.

Given the crib sheet as above you should be able to watch it in sequence, but yes, it’s a bit of a mess Smiley Sad

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The first Season 1 entry is Ep 9 from Season 1.

The second Season 1 entry is episodes 1-26, but missing that episode 9 above, so you watch that between 8 and 10 when working through this list.

For 15 and 16, which appear to be duplicated, ignore the Fairlane episode versions, which belong to Season 2, and which you will watch there.

The first Season 2 is 1-14 with 5 duplicated. No need to watch ep 5 twice.

The second Season 2 is 15 and 16,  the Fairlane episodes wrongly duplicated in ‘Season 1’ as above. Watch them at this point.

The third Season 2 is a duplicate of Ep 6 from the first Season 2 entry. No need to (re) watch it at all.

There are not 5 Seasons with 46 entries, but two Seasons with 42 separate entries, and 4 duplicates.

Given the crib sheet as above you should be able to watch it in sequence, but yes, it’s a bit of a mess Smiley Sad

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.