cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do I have a fixed ip address and can I do port forwarding?

Do I have a fixed ip address and can I do port forwarding?

How do I find my name and password to enter the routers details

5 REPLIES 5
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well B

Portforwarding is always possible but don't know if Now TV broadband will support it or even have any instructions for it, if you are a BB customer you can call them by clicking on My Account, at the top of this screen.  Select and click  the Broadband & calls option and call the phone number you find there.

Good luck.

@Anonymous User 

Fixed IP address - no

port forwarding - yes (via router UI)

router login (unless you have changed them) - username = admin, password = nowtv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How do I get to the login I get now with 192.168.0.1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have entered with admin and nowtv but cannot find where the port forwarding is.

I cannot find either the username and password to make a connection so I can use my TP-Link router

Do you know where they are?

What section do I do forwarding in?

Login and use Security > Firewall Rules and Security > Services to set up whatever port forwarding you need to do.

Like Sky broadband, NOW TV broadband doesn’t use a connection username & password as such, that’s why there’s no info in the router UI.

To set up a 3rd party router, search for info about this in relation to Sky broadband. Whatever info you find will also work for NOW TV broadband because it’s the same service & network.