cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contact number for billing issues

Hey guys I need a number to talk to someone at now tv and do u know if they allow paper bill as much easier
7 REPLIES 7
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Work through this link, which will let you make contact with NowTV.

There will be a telephone number provided if this is a broadband-related issue, which I assume it is; otherwise, it’s Live Chat or email you have to make contact by:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have been trying make contact via the online chat for days now without success. So no, this is not the best option.

RoyB
Legend

To @Anonymous User 

I thought I’d better check this then.

Straight through, first attempt.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have been having the same problem need to speak someone I have been double billed for my kids pass since last year even if I cancel it they still bill me for one every month sic off it I know it's only £3.99 but it's been about 9 month and no it's not another account I got a new debit card and only update my current account and that's what they take money off. I have sent message after message and nothing
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here,I've been paying £20:98 for at least 12 months n try to go thru the online bumph but it's way too confusing n noone gets back to me. I would love to fone them. I'm disabled n can't use my fingers very well, infuriating!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here I am being charged since march even thou I cancelled all my passes and spoke to a representative but still am being charged 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Try filling this form out. Saves you going onto Live chat. 

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help