cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Combined Partnership with SKY, CABLE and FREEVIEW!

I would like to see the NOW TV BOX go partnership with Sky, Cable and Freeview, then it would be called: NOW SKY CABLE VIEW TV and you would still have a nice small set box and stick, that is all that you would need, you would not that anything else!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Now is owned by Sky. You can get freeview on the smart box. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to see the NOW TV BOX go partnership with Sky, Cable and Freeview, then it would be called: NOW SKY CABLE VIEW TV and you would still have a nice small set box and stick, that is all that you would need, you would not that anything else!

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Now is owned by Sky. You can get freeview on the smart box. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If NOW TV BOX go partnership with Cable and Freeview, then it would be called: NOW SKY CABLE VIEW TV and you would still have a nice small set box and stick, that is all that you would need, you would not that anything else, as it would be all in one box, why would you need all other devices, as they would just take up room, when you could just have one device, that is small and compact and it would be easy to take with you, where evr you go!