cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

CW has renewed all it's Super Hero shows and will have another Four-way Crossover

@caseyb1993 @Andy @Anonymous User @mark_suff @Anonymous User @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @commanda6

Hi Guys and super hero fans

I've just heard that CW have renewed all it's super hero shows and will have another four-way crossover, so Supergirl will have a season 3, Flash will obviously have a season 4, Arrow 6 and Legends 3.

There is also promised something new to replace the US Thursday night spot vacated by Legends but, as usual, CW are being very tight lipped about it.

What I don't know is if Sky will take up CW's yet unknown new super hero series when it starts.

Super hero-wise, 2017 is looking good.

Wonder Woman 2.jpg

UK Bob

PS. If and when that new super hero show starts, that promised four-way crossover may turn into a five-way crossover.

57 REPLIES 57
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

Hi @ukbobboy @caseyb1993 @Andy @mark_suff

I'm sure I don't need to remind any of you that the DC TV shows should start coming back from today. Smiley Very Happy

@commanda6 Thanks for the heads up! I completely forgot! Smiley Surprised

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @caseyb1993

I also reminded people yesterday as well Smiley Wink

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Forum-Info-Off-Topic-Chat/Television-information/m-p/416731/highlight...

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
ukbobboy
Legend

@commanda6 @caseyb1993 @Andy @mark_suff

Hi C6

You said, "DC TV shows are so good that they need to be watched on catch up/on demand with no adverts. It's the law".  

That's a very good law and one that I intent to obey 100%.

The Law.jpg

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

@commanda6 @caseyb1993 @Andy @mark_suff

Hi C6

You said, "DC TV shows are so good that they need to be watched on catch up/on demand with no adverts. It's the law".  

That's a very good law and one that I intent to obey 100%.

Indeed 😉

I committed the ultimate sin yesterday by missing Supergirl. I caught The Flash live though! 😉

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Hi Casey

You have been found VERY guilty of not watching Supergirl and for that I sentence you to 5 days probation or until you can redeem yourself by watching our favourite heroine on catchup TV.

Angry Judge.jpg

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

@caseyb1993

Hi Casey

You have been found VERY guilty of not watching Supergirl and for that I sentence you to 5 days probation or until you can redeem yourself by watching our favourite heroine on catchup TV.

Angry Judge.jpg

UK Bob

@ukbobboy Have mercy!! 😉

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy @caseyb1993 @mark_suff

Player Andy

That imp Mr Mxyzptlk has been one of my least favourite villain, not a villain really but more of a trickster, and another version of him also plagued Batman.

As you know, my favourite villain is Lex Luther from Smallville, so my dislike for "Mr Mxyzptlk" runs deep.

Anyway, I wonder how CW are going to portray that imp on Supergirl without turning the show into a farce, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Mr Mxyzptlkk.jpg

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy I finally finished the crossover! Three cheers for me! 😉

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Good girl.

You know, I hope the next four-way is better.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Awh, I thought I'd done well finding some proper news for a change, your a hard taskmaster Bob, but I'll keep trying! 

image.jpeg

Maybe Casey will be pleased to hear that Deadpool 2 is filming this year, and Colossus, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Dopinder the taxi driver are all back. I Heart Dopinder!

image.jpeg