cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Hi Wahidndee In regards to your question, NOW TV curren...

Hi 37869,

Thanks for posting,

I'm really sorry you feel let down by this, I must reiterate dre's point that we have seen a lot of demand for this, we can't always say why something you believe should have been implemented wasn't done so at point of launch but we will endeavor to improve our service and having your voices here on the community is a great indication of what you want to see change.

Your feedback and comments are always greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Simon

NOWTV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: subtitles

Add Subtitles should net you some profits from customers!

No subtitles - lose customers - so don't leave it too long!

Reason why I'm here it's because of the email I got by asking me to rejoin and earn 2400msp, but I won't be renewing my membership, so please remove me from mailing list! - Getting sick of receiving it by asking me to rejoin and earn 2400msp which I don't feel it's worth it!

Stop wasting money by giving out free MSP - Start on the subtitles feature then I'll come back once I have confirmation from "someone".

Thanks

Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi Colt45UK,

Sorry to hear you will not be returning,

I will look into removing you from any mailing lists and can only affirm that with regards to subtitles, we may already be looking into implementing this feature.

Hope  this helps,

Si,

NOW TV Team.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

+1 for needing subtitles.

Highlighted
Mentor

No subtitles? Absolute joke! Netflix has subtitles; I know who I'd rather give my money to now. Plus Netflix don't use stupid pathetic Lithium forums with their stupid "Give Kudos" rubbish and GUI/layout designed by a 3 year old.

I notice 11th of Jan a comment was made that you were looking into making changes to have subtitles... 7 months later and still no subtitles?

Mentor

Hi,

I thought I'd just add to the demand for subtitles.  Just joined, settled in for first movies and no subtitles.  Very disappointed.

JJ

Highlighted
Advocate

Wahidndee, both Netflix and Love Film have subtitles!   

Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello.

If you do not apply subtitles, I am leaving Now TV!!

Regards,

Gordi28

Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Hi Wahidndee In regards to your question, NOW TV current...

Hello everyone,

Thank you for posting.

We appreciate your feedback and understand the frustration with the lack of subtitles currently.

We can voice your frustrations to the relevant team for you all and apologise for the inconvenience.

We will update the Community if there is any information on this.

Char

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Hi Wahidndee In regards to your question, NOW TV current...

A year later since you started "looking into it" and still no subtitles? When are they coming? (If they are coming!)