cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Set Top Boxes Market Share

This BBC News report on Apple TV is interesting. I was particularly fascinated by the market share for set top boxes (from last year). Apple: 40.6%Google: 34.1%Roku: 13%Amazon: 8%Others: 4.3% I assume this is UK, but it might be global (or US).  Also...

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Getting Fed Up with Now Tv (my review)

Now tv has its own problems from not letting you sign in only to find that they have banned your ip address, too showing stupid films that you dont really want to watch. Ive been a member of now tv for 6 months and have come across a fair few problem...

Resolved! V/H/S memories

Since this is an off topic board I hope this is allowed. Does anyone here have any special memories of V/H/S? I recently found my old disney V/H/S collection and memories of when I was a kid came flooding back 

Resolved! Buying A New TV - Advice

Hi,  I've decided to buy a new TV.  I've narrrowed it down to a Samsung or LG.  Any advice would be much appreciated.  Cheers @Anonymous User

About time mods followed the rules

Contributors follow the rules, and try to supply new ideas according to those rules, but Tom-r decides he will not follow those rules, and instead chooses to deliberately understand forum rules or posts (obviously he cannot read English).. Deletes th...

Billions trailer

I was going to post a link to the trailer for Billions, but if we can't use strong language in our text I thought I probably wouldn't be allowed to post the (brilliantly!) sweary trailer. Just search for the trailer for BILLIONS from Showtime.  The f...

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Now TV Prices

I have had a good look around the Now Tv site and cant find prices for Now Tv passes for more than a month. Currently i buy my Passes at the game, and pay £15 for 2 months of movies, £15 for 3 months of entertainment and £10 for 1 week of sky sports....

Changes to the ideas board

Hi Everyone,   I wanted to let you know about a change I'll be making to the Ideas Board shortly.   We've seen over a thousand individual ideas suggested since the community launched, with several hundred of them being implemented to date. In reality...