cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Smart TV's

It's something that keeps coming up, I would have thought that you would want coverage of NowTV to be pretty widespread. So why restrict the app to only LG? Most smart TV's have the ability to play the NowTV streams. It's not a technical reason and f...

Error message

Keep getting message. "Sorry something went wrong We're on it, we'll be back shortly". Is this a problem at Now TV end or my end?

Keep getting error message

Purchased a now tv stick and one month sky sports package over 48 hours ago and each time I login through my mobile phone and activate the pass it then throws up an error message saying Something went wrong. Tried to switch off the device and login a...

Resolved! Manifest

Does anyone know if now tv will be airing manifest and if so do we know whenThank you

NowTV Celebrating American Pie 20th Anniversary Promo

This may be of interest to somebody who works or lives near Soho in London where NowTV are dishing out apple pie and a free one month Cinema pass on the 30th of July 2019 between 12pm & 6pm with a guest appearance from Stifler's Mum . Where it also l...

schnapps by Legend 5
  • 6 replies
  • 5 thanks

App turns off

Watching Billions and one episode kept dropping me back to the home screen after a few seconds. Downloaded the episode again twice and now won’t let me do it again. Any ideas?

Now TV stick

Good morning, I placed order for now TV stick 29.6, but it's still not arrived yet. My track reference number is <Removed>Thanks Zuzana

Now tv Stick

Good morning, I placed order for now TV stick 29.6, but it's still not arrived yet. My track reference number is < Removed>Thanks Zuzana

New device

Ive just bought the nowtv stick its asking me to go to www.nowtv.com/tv to activate it but when i put the code in nothing happens and it keeps twlling me to put in the code again any tips on how to get this working

Service suspended

Hi,My services were suspended because I couldnt make the payment within the seven days overdue, I have since made the payment and I was wondering how long it takes for the service to come back normal?