cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Resolved! How to send mail to NowTV

So, I am in the middle of setting up NowTV in Ireland, and have hit several issues, and can't get any help from them, the chat to a rep real time is a disaster software wise, the window is slow, unresponsive and keeps hiding behind other windows, and...

tvOS 13 beta

I have just installed the latest developer beta for tvOS 13 and the NowTV app no longer loads and content at all. All that you can see is the menu bar at the top of the screen. 

Resolved! How am I spamming?

I've been trying to help some people tonight but my posts are disappearing. For one of them I got a message saying I was spamming. That couldn't be further from the truth

Resolved! Order delay

hi,I was given an order n.o. after my smart stick was to be replaced. This was 8 days ago. No info back from cs or answers. Can anyone help with info as to whether there are problems issuing replacement stickThanks .

cdm66 by Mentor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Free trial

Why are Now tv trying to charge my card 7.99 for my free trial?

Now tv what load of crap!!!!

What goes off with it I Lose my TV guide and have to reinstall most weeks.., can’t see xfactor..: have to uninstall and reinstall ntv and still doesn’t work.: joined to watch game of thrones????? Listed s an option pre sale ..,, not accessible

access issue on other devices

I’m being asked to start a 7 day trial when I try and add other devices. (iPhone and tv)  When I agree to the trial because I can’t get in any other way it doesn’t allow me to access. So at the moment I can only watch now tv on one device, which isn’...