cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Apple TV sign in problem

For some reason I can not sign in on my Apple TV 4K. I have plenty of spare slots available for a new device and swap devices but just get the message can’t sign in at the moment. It is the correct username and password which works on all other devic...

Now tv stick not working

Hi can anyone please help me, my stick was not working so I pushed the reset button on it and plugged it back in the telly, I used the remote to select English, than followed the instructions on the TV to take the back of the remote of and hold butto...

Resolved! Cancellations

Does any one know the cancellations phone number for now tv broadband please

Wifi

My Wi-Fi has been working fine since its been installed, however this afternoon it states internet may not be available. I have unplugged tried to refresh but nothing is working 

Refund Needed

Hi I have  had a significant amount of money taken for over period of a year and half sometimes taken two different amounts of 7.99 and 9.99 each month .  When I haven't had a now tv pass in over 4 years then money had been taken and there was no pas...

Payments

Been charged out took money out my account need money put back in please thanks 

Cant sign in

Hi everyone, I know now tv is currently dealing with an issue. However I've done an update and ive reset the device (smartbox) and whenever I try to watch something it tells me to sign in, as I'm typing my email address halfway through it stops me an...

Roku now tv box

Can anyone help me I was watching a programme on my now tv box and it just went off I can’t get any programmes on the only ones that are there is the my apps section, search and App Store and settings I tried factory reset didn’t work I’ve tried upda...