cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Elite

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Thom77  @Andy 

I am watching prodigal son, I quite like it. Oh I started s2 of the exorcist months ago and forgot to go back to it! Hanna is a good shout too. Definitely check out lovecraft country as well. Thank you! 

Oh I don't think I like the sound of anthology show UNLESS it's Negan doing his PE teaching pre apocalypse and how he became....negan 

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Thom77 Some of my PE teachers were definitely Negans-in-training!! 😂 

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 @Lindzi  Are we ready???!!! It's almost time!!! I'm almost excited!!! I shall be watching the last episode before going in tonight (mainly cos after all this time I'm forgotten half of what happened in it) and then I'll be watching live (because there's nothing else on TV these days!) 

In other news are we looking forward to The Twilight Zone returning this week? And have we given Brave New World a go? Only watched the first episode so far but I enjoyed it, and I read the book a long time ago (nothing like this show mind) so I'm curious ... mixed reviews but then that's normal for everything these days! 

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy   @Thom77 

I'm so ready!! I watched the last episode as it was on Fox last night as I couldn't remember where we were. All good to go now! 

Also watched first episode of the new one World Beyond or whatever it's called. A bit boring but hoping it gets better as it gets into the story more. 

Brave new world....not watched that 🙂

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy @Lindzi 

Don't you just love it when Now TV forum notification emails can arrive anywhere between one minute and 24hrs!!!!!!

Yep, caught up with the last TWD episode over the weekend in preparation for tonight's season 10 resumption/finale.......I'm never keen on watching 'live', so if I can stay awake I'll get tonight's episode on catch-up at the back of 10-ish. 

Also looking forward to the return of The Twilight Zone season 2 this week.....and I think it's also available in one big boxset from the off, so might try and have a run at binging my way through it.

Brave New World.....not interesting me enough to watch!!!!

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy @Lindzi 

Spoiler
An OK episode for me, not great, but not bad!!!

Our favourites certainly got themselves out of that scrape quickly enough.....I take it the Whisperers are no more????  Has Beta got something in his eye??

There's not quite the same jeopardy for the viewer of seeing Carol on a cliff edge when we already know she has a spin-off!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wasn't too fussed with the dodgy CGI of the Walkers going over the cliff edge, that was a bit Z Nation for me.

I'm guessing Eugene can't ride a bike??  Then at the end Eugene and his small crew are accosted by Stormtroopers.....didn't quite see that one coming.

Oh yes and it's good to see Maggie back, with HER mysterious masked friend.
Highlighted
Elite

@Thom77   @Andy 

Spoiler
Oh I really quite liked it....yes Maggie (and her mate)!!!

It reminded me a bit of S1 when they got gooped up to go through the Walkers after Rick got caught in the tank.

Who are the stormtroopers? goodies or baddies? Looking forward to Maggie seeing Negan...I wonder how that it going to go? I don't think that she will be best pleased.

Talking Dead worth a watch if you haven't watched it yet 🙂 They confirmed Whisperers are all done now
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Thom77 Well, you've basically said everything I was going to say. After all this wait I was hoping for an extended length epic, and we got a bit of a predictable damp squib. Absolutely agree about Carol, no drama there at all, although I admit I expected Lydia to jump off in her place. Kinda glad Lydia survived, it's about time she got a break, and it looks like Negan has adopted her now. 

Stormtroopers is exactly what I thought, I expected the episode to end with a bit of wheezing electronic breathing in the background but they didn't go there. Maybe they were all attending a Star Wars Convention when the Apocalypse happened and forgot to bring a change of clothes.

As for Maggie's ninja bodyguard - awesome for all of 2.5 seconds .... 

I expected more!

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yep, just thought we were heading for some sort of feature length humdinger of a finale (no longer a finale), but it just didn't seem to match the hype.

If the Whisperers are now completely gone, they did a great job of picking them off one by one in that horde of thousands, it must have been easy for Lydia to spot them in their identifiable lumberjack style checked shirts????

Fingers crossed once we get these six new episodes in early 2021 the season 10 part d finale will be amazing!!!!!

Highlighted
Elite

@Thom77  @Andy 

Talking Dead mentioned something about November....I'm sure that they meant this November??