cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi @Thom77  woohoo I’m quite proud of my powers of observation there!!! Now, just to double check that whisperer who ‘woke up’ at the end - is that one of the ones Carol saw and nobody believed her? 

@Andy  Yes I think you're right.

@Andy  @Thom77  This does mean though that the Whisperers are not abiding to this 'border', malarky so why should our lot? Our only hope is sleep deprived Carol and hopefully Negan will get into the game....the rest are running scared.

Or Maggie will come back all rested and up for the fight....once she's heard about Enid's head on a spike....heads are gonna roll 🙄

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Thom77 Oo there’s a thought - now is it my imagination or did one of you say Maggie was coming back this season? Might be getting mixed up. But if she is then absolutely she will be ready for action - I wonder if that might be coincide with Michonne leaving - maybe it’s clear that Maggie will take the leader role away from her??? I still can’t figure out how they will write Michonne out - I know Judith is staying and I presume RJ will as well so I can only imagine she will be killed off? Or kidnapped by helicopter people again?

And yes with both sides crossing the border, will they all end up playing musical boundary poles - each side sneaking around in the middle of the night constantly moving them back and forth!! 😝

Lindzi
Elite

@Andy  @Thom77 

Maggie is confirmed as returning this season, so hopefully she'll kick everything off!

Yes I am afraid for Michonne, it will either be taken against her will (helicopter people - so she can be in the Rick films!!!!!) or killed.  

Hopefully Maggie won't kill Negan, I find him very amusing.

Thom77
Elite

@Andy @Lindzi 

Maggie is confirmed as back from later in season 10 and she will no doubt play a big part in battling the Whisperers.

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 @Lindzi  Oh excellent! Oh and of course there’s all the beef with Negan still to come as well ... blimey, we should be getting some fireworks soon! I bet Judith will be the one to stick up for Negan and persuade Maggie to let him be. Bet that will all kick off after the mid-season break!

Was there any useful info in Talking Dead this week?

Lindzi
Elite

@Andy  @Thom77 

Maggie is going to go mental when she gets back! Negan tending the veggie garden and not in his cell, Jesus dead, Enid dead probably lots of other people that I can't remember dead. 

Talking Dead was quite dull this week I thought. Just worth watching last 5 mins for sneek peak of next week ep.....walkers all over the show

Thom77
Elite

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yes, Talking Dead was pretty poor this week.

Aren't we all glad that Lauren Cohan's new show bombed out after one season and Maggie can come back to TWD?????  There should certainly be some real action to come..... but in true TWD style, interspersed with quieter episodes!!!!

Thom77
Elite

@Andy 

As a brief aside, I notice that that Slasher show is back on Pick next week for new season three....is that not something you watched??  I'm guessing the new episodes will be on Now TV if it's something you still watch????

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77  Ah that’s great, I didn’t even know there was going to be a third season so it wasn’t on my radar at all - I’ll keep an eye out see if it pops up - thanks! 👍

Thom77
Elite

@Andy 

It's on next Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with a doubleheader of episodes each night to complete the eight, so blink and you miss it!!!!