cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kry
Advocate

Number of devices

Hey! 🙂 is there a way to go register more than 4 devices at one time?
Tags (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Number of devices

@Kry

Welcome to the forum.

No, unfortunately four registered devices and watching on no more than two devices at the same time is the limit for all accounts, the only way to increase this is to set up an additional account and pay for passes on that as well. More info here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices

9 Replies
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Kry

Welcome to the forum.

No, unfortunately four registered devices and watching on no more than two devices at the same time is the limit for all accounts, the only way to increase this is to set up an additional account and pay for passes on that as well. More info here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices

SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Kry,

In short no.  The NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices and view their service on up-to two. Ordinarily you can change one registered device per month. You can find out which devices you currently have registered by selecting the: 'My Account' button and accessing 'Manage Devices'.

For more information look here: Device Limit Reached

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Kry
Advocate

Thankyou. Will just need to work it 🙂
Highlighted
4268 Legend 5
Legend 5

@Kry what you can do is have separate accounts for separate passes. They would need separate email and card. e.g. kids pass separate with separate pins. Depending on what devices you use to watch what passes this may work for you. You can set up dummy email in Yahoo or Gmail that you then forward to your regular mail. Be warned however you should only do this if you are sure you will remember linked account details.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
P10GE
Advocate

I have 4 devices and cannot watch a film... what’s the issue???

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @P10GE

Any error code or message on screen when trying to watch the film on nowtv ?

Is it happening to all movies on nowtv or just one particular film ?

Does other Apps like YouTube etc work on your devices ?

0 Thanks
P10GE
Advocate

Just that I have reached my limit. 

I had had four devices... removed one and added one so I don’t get what the issue is. 

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @P10GE

Normally it only effects the additional extra over device that you are attempting to add to your account and like you said i don't know why it's effecting all four of your devices.

Unless somebody on the nowtv forum team can assist, i would suggest contacting live chat and explain to them what's happening and ask them to reset all four devices on your account.

Here's a link to live chat (click on Anything Else to expand to access the chat button).

Just one word of caution they seem to be busy so you might need to keep trying until you get through to them.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

0 Thanks
Skezza
Advocate

In this day and age, 4 devices isn't enough, also allowing only one new device swap per month doesn't help, I had issues with my Samsung TV and needed to reset it twice, then it wouldn't let me re-register the same TV after the 2nd reset

0 Thanks