cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate

Now tv lip sync is out

Omg my hubby and I are being driven mad by the lip sync on EVERYTHING we are watching. I pay a lot of money for this on top of normal tv and have put up with it for a few days now and it is getting worse. Please fix this immediately or contact me ASAP @nowtv

0 Thanks
11 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Now tv lip sync is out

@Vicky- 

This problem isn’t happening for me, across a wide range of NowTV devices I have, so it isn’t universal.

It would help to know which device(s) you are having this issue on, and also perhaps which programmes or movies.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Its driving me insane, reset reboot change audio, nothing works.

Anyone get an answer?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@tazo101 

This problem isn’t happening for me, across a wide range of NowTV devices I have, so it isn’t universal.

It would help to know which device(s) you are having this issue on, and also perhaps which programmes or movies.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted

Using Nowtv stick but audio sync is off for number of weeks now and getting worse.

Other devices - amazon stick, netflix etc all work fine this is just nowtv stream.

Any advice?

Cheers 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I have a now TV stick which for the last 2 weeks has lip sync issues,be it on live TV or watching box sets this is an obvious issue with now TV so why is it not been addressed.

Resets don't work at all a solution that works would be good!!and telling people you don't have the problem on your box or stick isn't helping people that's just annoying. 

Highlighted
Observer

I have tried in the past a different TV, rebooting my router but they don't seem to work the only thing that does is:

Go to:

Home

Settings

System

Power

System Restart

Good luck!

Highlighted

When the program is on I found by pressing th * on the remote then altering the volume mode to off. Winner chicken dinner 👍

Highlighted
Advocate

I had this issue the following worked for me.

Press the * button on the remote it will show Volume mode set that to “off” mine was set at levelling before for some reason and the lip sync was so off. 

Highlighted

Thanks for that, it worked first time

0 Thanks