cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New NOW TV Smart Box

When this new box with 60 free-to-air tv channels how much would it be ??
0 Thanks
4268 Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: New NOW TV Smart Box

Has not been announced yet. When they launched the black box they did a trial. I would keep an eye out for announcements for a trial of the new box. Worth applying when they get announced. 🙂

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

Shaunl23
Scholar 2

Now TV Smart Box Trial

I would like to take part / get one on release but I don't have an aerial. Does it require one to work?
Thanks
0 Thanks
caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Now TV Smart Box Trial

@Shaunl23 I just came off live chat with that question as I don't have one either and no you don't. Just broadband/wifi connection 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
0 Thanks
Shaunl23
Scholar 2

Thanks for your help, that's great news!! 🙂
caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

@Shaunl23 No problem! I was happy with that as well! Smiley Very Happy

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
0 Thanks
DarylM Legend 5
Legend 5

I would imagine that you would need an aerial to get the Freeview channels.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

When I asked in an email as well, they replied:

'Sorry to hear your aerial broke during the storm. The good news is you don't need an aerial connection. Just a broadband connection' 🙂

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 that's the response for using a normal NOW TV box. Whilst you'd be able to use all the online bits of the new box, it's possible that the trial will need a working aerial as it is this part which needs testing.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
4268 Legend 5
Legend 5

It asks in the survey for signing up for trial if you have access to a digital aerial.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...