Manifest

Does anyone know if now tv will be airing manifest 🤞 and if so do we know when
Thank you 🙏
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

30th of July 2019 at 9pm on Sky One, where i would assume it will be added to Catchup within a few hours after it airs live. 

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ukbobboy 

To be honest i am not really interested in this TV show, so it won't be going in My Watchlist.

I tend to stick with Sky Atlantic where the TV shows on this channel are more inline with the type of TV programmes that i like to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not for me. Saw some if it recently but didn't fit the bill for me. I am however back with NowTV Entertainment for the next 3 months (at least) 😀

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @schnapps 

OK Guys

I know Manifest is not great, especially as I remember seeing some of it on terrestrial TV some year back and it bored me to tears then.  But I plan to watch the opening, and interesting, episodes until the boredom sets in.

Anyway, it kinda reminds me of the start of Lost and Heroes before they both inevitably became confusing nonsense.

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ukbobboy 

I find a lot of TV shows that i watch, where the first few episodes look promising then they seem to fizzle out or go off on a tangent in a direction that i am not interested in 😡.

Also there are TV shows where i reckon the Script Writers run out of ideas or got lazy and every episode or season seems repetitive with similar story lines 😡.

Lost count how many shows i have dropped during the first or second seasons because the show started to nose dive 😠.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @ukbobboy 

I've often wondered if these sorts of stories would be best limited to say 6 - 10 episodes per season. Departure, for instance, which is showing on Universal here in the UK is a limited 6 episode series, and although not riveting by any stretch of the imagination, is still good enough to keep you hooked to the end when you know it only runs for a few weeks.

My wife and I have always enjoyed the likes of NCIS and Hawaii Five-0 etc but even we are starting to grow tired of characters who seem to have outlived themselves. We used to watch Blue Bloods up until about 3 years ago and watched quite a few seasons of Bones until the characters started to grate on us. We're searching for the next 'big thing' but haven't found it yet.

ukbobboy
Legend

@robert1997 @Debbielou78 @schnapps

Hi Guys

I actually finished watching Manifest this morning, that is finished the last four of it's 16 episodes, and because I did not expect too much from this show I kinda ended up enjoying it.

You know, I think the problem this show has is that it kept veering between competing themes, such as religious, government, military and scientific.

Anyhoo, It's expected that season 2, which will only have 13 episodes, will hit our shores around middle to end of 2020.

Yeah, this is not a great show, it's a mix up of competing themes and the thing that gets me the most is how can the main character, a family man, run around being a hero when he doesn't have a job. You know, to do mundane things like buy food, pay for rent and utilities, yet he has a brand new high end car.

Still, I look forward to viewing season 2.

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ukbobboy 

Somebody in my local Gym also said to me that Manifest was worth a watch.

Anyway i am happy at the moment where Silicon Valley S1 to S5 is back on NowTV , so i am going to revisit this fantastic TV Show before the final ever Season 6 drops sometime later in the year.

Can't wait 😁.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @ukbobboy 

I too have given it another shot seeing as we have very little to catch up on at the moment (thank God for the new football season which started last night) and I have to stand corrected on my earlier views. For some reason I seem to be enjoying it a lot more this time around and am willing to stick with it to the end. It's still a bit daft but it will do for now 😀