cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just looking,engineer coming

Was browsing internet deals,looked on now,wanted to make sure the end bill didn’t have any extras,the page then said that I would be connected on the 9th April.

i don’t want this service,I didn’t go to pay the pay page so I’m assuming the order has not gone through.

Could anybody verify this for me.

thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you received any email confirmation that an order was placed ?

Also when you go to My Account > Message Centre is there any communication about Broadband ?

When you go to My Account > Orders & Appointments is there any mention about they are processing an order to despatch a Hub Router ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps

Thanks for the reply

I have not received any emails confirming an order,nor is there anything in my account to say that an order has been placed,so I must assume that nothing will happen on the 9th April.

Thanks again

Gary

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would have thought so and i think you might be safe, though i don't work for NowTV to double check there is no order somewhere circulating in their system.

My gut feeling is that it was a provisional engineer check only and you didn't commit to anything or place an order.

Maybe just keep an eye out in the next few days on the places where i said to check.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for that
I will keep em peeled
Fairly confident that nothing will happen
Thanks again