cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jules888
Occasional Poster

Re: Auto Renew - A Warning - A MASSIVE SCAM!!!!

Thanks.Was told on now tv to log into other account .Still says i have an active pass till 29th Oct.Have also tried reset button to no avail.Julie
0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 4
Legend 4

Hi @jules888

So you have a second nowtv account where it says your cinema pass is active until October the 29th and was that by checking under Passes & Vouchers on here.

I know this will sound like a silly question, but have you signed into your nowtv box and stick with the second account details ?

Or was that the reason you tried live chat that the cinema pass shows active when opening the NowTV App on your box / stick and under the My Account section of the NowTV App it shows the cinema pass is active to watch, where when trying to play a movie it comes up with a buy a cinema pass message ?

Apologies about my questions asked where i am trying to paint a picture in my mind whats happening.

Anyway sounds the only way you will get this resolved is speaking to live chat again.

0 Thanks
jules888
Occasional Poster

Hi
It looks like i have 2 accounts but i think i need my free pass reactivating again.Julie #- Please type your reply above this line -##
0 Thanks
Ward94
Occasional Poster

Re: Auto Renew - A Warning

Can you help me please ?

my card was declined when now TV went to take payment. So I’ve updated my card details today. But it’s been cancelled already so how do I make the payment with new card & get it back on? I’ve already updated my card details on MyAccount, I just need them to take the payment so as I can watch again.  this is so much stress & I can’t believe there’s no helpline number on a Saturday ? You can’t Expect people to go all weekend without tv!  And crying kids wanting to watch their favourite shows !!plzzz help I want to make payment 

0 Thanks
RoyB Scholar 4
Scholar 4

Re: Auto Renew - A Warning

There’s no helpline number any day.

What happens if you go in and try to buy a new pass, as your old one must have expired for your service to stop, even if your card was declined?

Hopefully, this would trigger an attempt by NowTV to take the payment, using your new card details as on file on your account, and not blindly just think because you were declined before that you will still be declined?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks