Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
Anonymous User
Not applicable

( ˙꒳​˙ ) why can't I @Andy( ˙꒳​˙ )

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Oh you little tease!! No, cmon really, I'm 99% sure you've picked them off Google but I always believe in innocent until proven guilty so there's still 1% of me thinking that could actually be your world-record breaking anime collection (with just a hint of your computer desk tucked away in the corner). I even tried to find the images on Google to prove you wrong, but all I could find was 

image.jpeg

(Definitely not your computer desk)

image.jpeg

(Disturbing choice of full-length pillows) and

image.jpeg

(Seriously, you call that an anime collection?!?)

so cmon Ryan tell us the truth was that your anime collection or not? It's a win-win for you, you've either fools me big time or I will have to call you Ryan-sensei from now on to acknowledge your mastery of all things anime!! 😄

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy Could you call me Ryan-Sensei anyway? 

Alright alright those pictures aren't my actual collection haha, I keep the majority of my stuff on my HDD 😉

You've got me in the mood to build up a crazy collection though! Maybe I'll work on that next..

@caseyb1993 did you spot anything from Clannad in one of those pictures?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Well I think you should definitely start an anime collection, I've already begun mine which is already looking quite impressive, thanks to a couple of well placed accessories.

image.jpeg

And yes, with your huge list of watched animes on MAL you can definitely be Ryan-sensei from now on.

Casey has way more knowledge than I do so I think she needs to be Casey-senpai

And I'm just the over excited easily distracted newbie destined to forever annoy with endless questions of the 'what do I watch next', 'who's that character' and 'what does that mean' nature, so just like Yuki (who is my current favourite anime character) I shall be Andy-chan!

2n6gfae

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Should have known I'd have to watch the whole series!! 🙂

If I watch your recommendation it's only right you watch mine, you must catch School Live, it's now my favourite anime of all time (bear in mind I've watched 2) ... I thought it was just a throwaway story at first but as new prices of the puzzle fit into place it's suddenly (ep6) dropped a huge bombshell and poor Yuki who was the annoying squeaky one to start with is now a little hero who you just want to give a big hug to and tell her it'll all be alright .... Nearly brought a tear to my eye (can't give spoilers away so you'll just have to watch). It's now turned into something really poignant and full of emotion, loving it!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy See? Once you get past "oh it's a bleedin' school girl anime", alot of them have decent storylines. 😉

This is my favourite character ever,

tumblr_nzppqq7PWd1uk7cmuo1_500

His name is literally "Snake" from the anime Black Butler (3rd season). He isn't in it that much but he is such a lovable character the way he talks to his snakes.

Deal! (I'm buying a boxset that I have my eye on first though!) 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Go me, I've recommended an anime to you, you'd better be adding it to MAL!!! 😉

I've seen Black Butler figures in Forbidden Planet, thought it was a video game character tho! 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I love Forbidden Planet!! That is where I get my manga books from. 🙂

It is a huuuuuuuge aisle full of books! 😮

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 not been in the London one yet but I pop into the Manchester one when I'm visiting my sister, I love all the Pop Vinyls! I could easily max out my credit card in there!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Andy Would you Adam and Eve it? NOW have an anime on Viceland! 

Cowboy Bebop of all things! Finally, I get to watch it!