Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Alien: Covenant

So.... Who is going to see the new Alien movie?? 😉

I'll hopefully go see it soon. 😮

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @caseyb1993

I am hoping to go see it either this evening or over the weekend. Trying to talk a few of the guys here in the office into going.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User My dad wants to see it and he is a massive horror movie fan so he may tag along with me. We love the Alien series. 🙂

Bless meerkat movies rewards! 😄

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

I have no intention of watching it.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
Not a fan @4268? 😉
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Going tonight, though would have prefered it to have been an 18 cert

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah, that is a bit of a downer. I was surprised they had shown a trailer when I was watching a 12/12A film.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
yeah I had the same trailer when I was watching gaurdians of the
galaxy 2 with my kids. Both of which are too young to see the aliens
film 😄
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yikes! 😄

I was with a friend who doesn't like horror at all. Luckily nothing really that bad was shown. 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Gonna see how the reviews pan out first, after the 2 hour snoozefest that was Prometheus I want to make sure something actually happens in this film first!! Supposed to be a third one as well to bring it up to where Alien starts.

PS why can't they have proper titles. Alien:Covenant, what's that? Revenge of the Acid Blooded Facehugging Alien Chestbursters would bring the crowds in!!