cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Goodplan53
Occasional Poster

Re: SMART Stick or SMART box

Thanks Schnapps

The item hasn't arrived through the post yet, so i will look out for it next week.  I went on to live chat earlier and disabled the auto-renewal function for the entertainment pass, so that I can apply the voucher for the two months free pass when it arrives.  I didn't realise that the code is literally enclosed in the parcel. 

Thanks for taking the trouble to reply - much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Goodplan53

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

@Goodplan53wrote:

Thanks Schnapps

The item hasn't arrived through the post yet, so i will look out for it next week.  I went on to live chat earlier and disabled the auto-renewal function for the entertainment pass, so that I can apply the voucher for the two months free pass when it arrives.  I didn't realise that the code is literally enclosed in the parcel. 

Thanks for taking the trouble to reply - much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Goodplan53

Hi @Goodplan53

That would explain why.

When the package arrives there should be a silver sratch card inside the box together with the stick and accessories, where when you are ready to activate the 2 month voucher, go to the nowtv website with your internet browser sign into the website with your same existing account details on your existing box and select My Account > My Passes where there should be a green apply voucher button next to the entertainment pass to add your voucher code.

Hopefully everything will go through smoothly.

NAHughes
First Poster

I have just recived my Now tv smart stick. Do i need to contect the stick to the tv via a HDMI port only or can i use a USB port?

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @NAHughes

You would need to connect the smart stick to an HDMI port on your TV for getting the picture & sound, where the USB port is used for power to the stick.

Should your TV haven't got a USB port or the USB port doesn't give sufficient power to operate the stick, then you will need to use the power adaptor that came in the box. 

0 Thanks