cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems activating Now tv Smart Stick

Hi. I'm having issues trying to activate my smart stick.

I got to the point where I entered the on screen code into my now tv account on my computer and now all I'm getting on the tv is "oops something went wrong. There's a problem loading the next page. Hit the back button on your remote and try again"

Hitting the back button takes me back to the 'Get Started' page. If I select get started, I continually get the above message.

I've tried rebooting my modem and de-powering the TV to no avail.

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the exact same problem with mine also

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the exact same problem with mine also

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have full signal but have an error message saying there was a problem connecting to the network activation plug in not downloaded -4 can any one please help as I have followed all instructions

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, almost a month later and the problem hasn't been resolved. Still cannot activate TV Stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same problem and solved it through Live Chat. I had tried using my mobile phone with wi-fi and then three different browsers. Each time I got the same "oops" message.  I was advised to try my phone without the wifi and it worked straight away and asked for the code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Following the given connection procedure, resulting in NOW TV logo only then blank blue screen. No further instruction or connection to my internet. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem, so a solution is really needed. Will be keeping an eye on this thread.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having same problem 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same problem activating Now tv sick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing is happening to me!