cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

How do I watch Now TV on my Panasonic Tvs?

I have just ordered broadband and phone line which are being delivered on the 26th March. I have also bought Now TV which starts straight away but how do I watch Now TV?

I am struggling with finding a definitive answer. I have one Panasonic Smart TV and another older Panasonic model. I am currently using Virgin Media that have a V^ box each and I have just cancelled that.

So how to watch now TV on my televisions? Any advice would be gratefully received .

Thanks in advance.

M

0 Thanks
6 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: How do I watch Now TV on my Panasonic Tvs?

Hi @mam2cat 

The Panasonic Smart TV's doesn't currently support the native NowTV App from the Panasonic Apps Store.

You will need to use a supported playback device from this list linked below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv  

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi @schnapps 

Thanks for your help. 

It looks like it’s either a Now TV Stick or a Now TV box.

Do you know if you can record on either of these devices? 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @mam2cat 

No recording feature on either the nowtv stick or nowtv box (just a 30 minute live pause function).

If you have an entertainment or cinema pass then most content is available on demand so no need for a recording function.

The only device that allows you to record live nowtv channels is a BT Box via the BT TV Programme Guide where you need to be a BT TV customer with a NowTV bolt on package.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I thought I found a way around buying a stick - why not go to the Panasonic Web Browser & log in to my Nowtv account. Nope, when I take the cursor to My Account, Sign In, all the browser shows is a white window with the Nowtv address in the address bar  

0 Thanks
Highlighted

If no native app then can load nowTV on tablet or phone then use a  chromecast device plugged into hdmi port of Panasonic tv

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

@Sizheng why do that when he just said about getting a Nowtv stick / box

0 Thanks